Monday, January 19, 2009

mY "sEngAl" nYe RumAtE....

oh my lovely rumate....yuck!!!!hehe....dis 3 gurl r my close membr here....should i mention their name..?hmm...ok la...2 make them more femes i'll mention their name...hehe...

MIZA..

SUE

...n

LIZA

...dis r my "sengal"rumate.....why i call them "sengal"...?hmmm...coz i'm "sengal" 2...haha...no la...actually we r hepi go lucky person...poyos....n de most importnt is blur....haha...dat's only me.....miza n liza comes from pahang....sue comes from klate...

when de 1st time i meet them...i know i hav chemistry with them....cewahh...but when de 1st time i saw liza...for me la...liza is a very talkative person...she never stop when she start 2 talk...n the velocity of her voice when she's speaking...pergh....kalah bullet tren....haha...
p/s 4 liza....(jgn marh...nnt cepat tue...) hehe...but she alwayz help me when i'm in trouble...same goes like my other rumate....

4 miza...emmm..same goes like miza...but not too many words like liza...hehe...but actually when de 1 st time i look at her seems like she is a hot tempered person...but de true is she's not like dat...she love 2 laugh n smile...(dat is petua 4 awet mude ye..)..hehe..

sue...at 1st she's a quite person...dat was at de beggining...she alwaz make silly joke...with her klate slang..haha...before dis she use common languange...same like me..liza n miza...but sometimes de gak tersasul speaking klate...n now..she totally speakng klate....coz...she said tired when she use common languange..n fortunately we all understand klate slang....hehe..

~THE END~

dat's de story of my "sengalest" rumate....emmm...about me...i'm a simple person...only poeple who close 2 me know about myself....dat's why poeple said don't judge books by its cover....haha...wanna know about me???ask my rumate la....haha...just joking...


2 comments:

  1. cis brani ko kutuk ak..xpe ak sdar sape ak ni..
    xpe2 asl mr.right ak si dia..hahaha...
    tol la ckp si mr.f ak tuh..xpe2 nnt ak akn denga ckp dy...wei ko komen mlampau kt page ak..
    xmain abg2 ni...abg ak sengal cm ko...ha klu ak senyp ko ingt ak xchat..tp ak akn tunaikn pmntaan mr.f ak tuh...week..jgn komen page ak..kantoi siap ko...(amaran y tegas)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi... nik...
    cute ko punyer blog...
    jealous ak...
    ;-p

    nik, ko ad skype? bg ak...
    nk chat ngan ko n...
    lame x borak ngan ko...

    ReplyDelete